PDF Scanner for iOS
Cuspy and ROCKETAPPS LLC partnered to create a native scanning app for iOS-powered devices.
ROCKETAPPS LLC is a competitive and fast-growing company listed on the App Store.
Following the success of the Call and Voice recorder app and Handset, ROCKETAPPS LLC relied on Cuspy once again. They wanted to let people use iPhones as portable scanners.
With a project manager, 2 senior iOS developers, and 1 QA engineer on board, Cuspy mobile development team built and prepared for App Store listing a native app with the following features:
• Text scanning via the device camera
• Document storage as JPEG images or PDF files (with multipage PDF support)
• Document management (file editing, cropping, applying filters, adding e-signature, and grouping)
• Detection of nearby printers and file printing via AirPrint
• Document sharing via social networks, email, direct links, or as a fax
Cuspy delivered a native mobile app for iOS devices, which is now used by thousands of people to scan and share diverse texts, from contracts and business cards to receipts and books.